Good Morning guys!
I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday so far. I wanted to do a holiday inspired movie night post, since the holidays have begun. I am currently waiting for fall weather where I live but that won’t stop me from having a movie night. Movie nights are one of my favorite, relaxing things to do, especially during the colder months.
When it comes to a movie night, I love planning one with a couple of friends or making time to have one by myself. Below are some of my favorite Holiday inspired movies♥.
- Elf (I saw this movie for the first time, a couple of years ago and haven’t gotten tired of watching it since.)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas ( I love the Charlie Brown films, the humor, the characters and the message the film portrays.)
- Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) (I haven’t watched this movie in awhile, I definitely want to watch it again soon.)
- Miracle on 34th Street ( A classic Christmas movie.)
- The Best Man Holiday (I believe I saw this movie, before seeing the original. This movie was filled with sad and uplifting moments.)
When thinking of what to snack on during the movie, I try to pick healthy options such as the original original bagged skinny popcorn, freshly sliced strawberries with cool whip, or a fall inspired treat like Pumpkin pie bites. I usually pair my snacks with water, tea or hot cocoa with marshmallows.
Movie nights are a great way to practice self-care. I tend to gravitate towards movies that are inspirational, have a good sense of humor and allow me to relax. If y’all are interested on other ways of practicing self-care, I wrote a blog post about that here.
What are some of ya’lls favorite Holiday movies? What are some of ya’lls favorite holiday snacks? Let me know in the comments♥.