It has been awhile since I’ve received an award and I appreciate Fisayo for nominating me for this award. Fisayo is a lifestyle blogger who discusses women, faith, natural hair and so much more. You guys should definitely check her out, she is a great writer and has such inspiring posts.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
These are the rules:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
Three things about me:
1.) I have never been sky diving.
2.) I love to explore coffee shops/cafes in my spare time.
3.) My favorite color is black.
1. Did you ever steal meat from the pot when you were a child?
I honestly steal meat every once in a while as an adult lol but yes I’m sure that I did.
2. What’s your own idea of a perfect day?
A perfect day would be hiking with close friends in Colorado, then heading to Six Flags and grabbing dinner afterwards
3. Would you go bald to please your partner ?
No I wouldn’t go bald but I’ve been thinking about getting a pixie cut/bob which is a pretty short hairstyle.
4. What’s the worst combination of food you can never eat?
Hmmm…. that’s a tough one, I would say oysters and then freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
5. If you had a choice between love and happiness or happiness and wealth, which would you go for?
I would choose love and happiness, because money isn’t everything.
My five questions:
1.) What’s one activity that is on your bucket list?
2.) What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
3.) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
4.) Would you rather be rich with poor health or poor with great health?
5.) If money were no object, what would you spend it on?
I’m going to mix things up and give this award to you guys! Make sure to let me know if you end up answering the questions and feel free to send me a link in the comments:).
-Stay Blessed y’all