Hey guys! Today I’ll share with you some tips I use to save money in the Fall. There are a lot of things you can get without paying retail price. In a previous post, I mentioned places for all your fashion and beauty needs for the summer. So without further ado, let’s get started.
- Always check clearance first when entering a store whether, for clothes or cosmetics, you’ll usually find a bargain there.
- Shein.com is a great website that offers free shipping with no minimum purchase. (I’ll be doing a review on the items I purchased from there next week, so be on the lookout).
- Take advantage of your local Dollar Tree (I have found some great E.L.F, Milani & Wet N’ Wild products there)
- For skincare products head straight to your local Ross, where you can find your favorite Shea Moisture, Yes to Carrots, Neutrogena products & many others for a lesser price.
- Looking for those cute blanket scarves that are trending? Head to your local Target where they are $7.00.
- Kohl’s clearance jewelry section is a great way to find quality jewelry for your outfit without breaking the bank. (I’ve been shopping there for years and have yet to encounter a problem with the jewelry I purchase).
- For shoes, DSW Clearance section is your best friend, they usually take an additional 30-60% off the clearance price.
- Provide your favorite beauty or fashion store with your e-mail address to know the latest sales and receive coupons in your e-mail or through the mail.
- During this time of the year, there are usually sales going on in regards to beauty. Sign up to be a (ULTA or SEPHORA) member, it’s a great way to rack up points to receive deluxe- size samples on the latest makeup items as well as receive a complimentary birthday gift.
- Target clearance, Ross, Marshall’s clearance and Forever 21 are great stores to get all your fall fashion items on a budget. I usually buy Forever 21 jeans because they’re $7.90 and last for months.
- Lastly, make a list of what you need before going shopping and set a budget so you don’t overspend. (You’ll be surprised how something so simple can save you time and money in the long run).
Happy Bargain Shopping guys!