I’ve been waiting for autumn to begin as summer in the South gets pretty hot. Last week, I was glad when it was officially Autumn. I wanted to share some of my goals for Autumn and reasons why I love Autumn. So without further ado, Let’s begin!
Top 10 reasons Why I Love Autumn
- Cooler weather (It’s a relief from the hot weather and the change in the atmosphere is lovely)
- Fall flavored drinks (I love all things pumpkin and apple)
- The changing color of leaves (simply beautiful to look at)
- Fall fashion (I love scarves, over-sized sweaters, tights and leather boots)
- Thanksgiving (Who doesn’t love family & Food)
- Shows (This is usually when my favorite T.V. shows start back up again)
- The Beauty of Nature (God’s creation is present everywhere)
- A New Season can reveal new opportunities
- Fall inspired recipes (Pinterest is my go to place for cooking)
- Fall inspired arts & crafts or festivals
- Create a regular schedule for blog posts
- Do Something new a couple times a month
- Break out of my comfort zone
- Spend more time outdoors enjoying God’s creations.
- Learn more fall recipes
- Read a couple books a month
- Step up my photography game
- Take fall fashion pictures for the blog
“Autumn paints in colors that summer has never seen”-Pinterest
What are some things y’all love about autumn/fall? What are some of your goals for the new season?
*Lastly, check out my collaboration with fellow blogger, Lena here