Thank you Mistie, for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I appreciate it. This is my first time receiving this award as a new blogger and I appreciate you spreading the love. So without further ado I’ll list the rules below.
- Post 11 facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them questions
- *Let them know they have been nominated
Eleven Facts about Me:
- My ancestral roots hail from Ghana (Proud Ghanaian :))
- I love scrap-booking
- I am a big fan of Hillsong & Bethel Music
- I am a recent college graduate
- One of my favorite past times is reading
- I was born and raised in the south
- My favorite t.v. show is Law&Order Special Victims Unit
- I love decorating and painting
- Autumn is my favorite season
- Easter is my favorite holiday
- I am a proud Pentecostal Christian
The answers to the 11 questions asked of me:
- What’s your blog name? Why did you name it that? My Blog name is TheFallibleQueen, I spent time thinking of what my blog name would be and all of a sudden this name clicked for me. Fallible means being prone to mistakes and I know I have made my fair share of some, but there is so much freedom in sharing those with others so they can learn from them. More importantly, God looks past those mistakes and blesses me anyway. I chose Queen because I believe we are all Kings & Queens.
- What gave you the desire to start blogging? I’ve loved writing for years and I knew that I had a lot to say. My hope is to reach others, to encourage and inspire others.
- Where are you from or where do you live now?I was born in northern Virginia but, I spent most of my childhood in North Texas and currently live there now.
- What is one thing that you wish people knew about you? I’m that person that strives to be the best version of a friend I can be.
- Flats or heels? Honestly heels all the way
- Do you have any pets? No I don’t
- What is one beauty item that you can’t live without? One beauty item that is my all-time favorite is mascara.
- What was the last song you listened to? Amen-Izze
- Do you have a favorite YouTuber? Heather Lindsey
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself growing spiritually, mentally and emotionally. I see myself being a better blogger and human being.
- What things have you improved on since blogging? I have done more research on what tools to utilize to improve my blog and my writing content has improved as well.
For this award I nominate:
Questions for my Nominees:
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What makes you happy?
- What inspires you?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite movie?
- How has blogging helped you?
- What is your favorite activity?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to others?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Lipstick or mascara?
I hope you all got to know me a bit better, thank you again to BeautynBling for nominating me.
-Stay Blessed, Bee ❤